Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The FIRST week in the MTC!

The MTC (Missionary Training Center) is a place like no other. I loved it at first, missed my family and hated it, prayed for help, and am now loving it again. I have been feeling more and more inadequate. I will only be in the MTC until next Tuesday and at 7 am we have to catch a train that will take us to the mission. Crazy. M. Russell Ballard spoke to us at devotional yesterday!! SOOOOO COOL! And Sheri Dew spoke to us on Sunday. It is a lot of hard work and all of our days are scheduled to the rim! I am having a lot of sleeping problems while I am here. I am tired throughout the day and can't sleep at night...my life!! hahahaa. I miss you all. I went to the temple this morning and it was super spiritual and great! Also, we are scheduled to be done with our missions on December 22nd 2015. THREE DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS! So I don't mean to brag but I will be serving for more than 18 months. Hahahhaa. My companions name is Sister Richardson. I am learning patience and love for everyone. (Hard to believe, I know!) The other sisters in our room are Sister Gilmore and Sister McArter. We all get along very nicely...surprised again? hahhaa. Gotta run, I love you all SOOOOO MUCH! 

-Sister Lauren Dodd :)


YAY for Sister Missionaries!

We love the MTC! 

1st Companion

Provo Temple 

She loves her selfies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment