Sunday, December 6, 2015

Blessings and miracles!

McK**zie was baptized on Saturday!
There are so many blessings and miracles that I am able to witness on
my mission. I know that blessings and miracles come because of the
Atonement of Jesus Christ. The Atonement has been one of the things I
have studied most throughout my mission and the more I study it the
more I realize that it is the study of a life time. The love that
Jesus Christ has for each of us is a love that penetrates any sin that
keeps us from God. The love that Jesus Christ gives us is the joy,
feeling, and spirit of Christmas. There is a reason why Thanksgiving
comes before Christmas, it gets us in mood for the most wonderful time
of the year!

I love you all

Sister Kennedy and I!


M***nzie's baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment