Monday, March 16, 2015

Halfway mark!!

I am officially the worst person ever. I forgot to outwardly wish my brother, Nathan, and my trainer, Sister Unrast, birthday shoutouts! So Happy belated Birthdays Nate and Danie!
This week was good. Sister Masih, Sister Britton and I are getting along really well. I had to go to InstaCare last Monday and I found out that I have an ear infection! Then Tuesday I woke up with a cold. Hahahaa. So my body has been battling an ear infection and a cold this week. I am so grateful that my companion's have had patience with me this week. I am almost back to being myself. I feel like this blog is just a way for me to complain to the world! Hahahaa. Honestly I am doing so well. I am loving my mission. Also I have been out for NINE MONTHS! I cannot believe I am half way done. I didn't realize how fast missions go by. 
WE ADDED A NEW INVESTIGATOR THIS WEEK! Her name is M**s and she is from Connecticut. She is methodist and she went out twice with us this past week to teach! Hahaaa. She is amazing. 
We taught 17 lessons this past week! The Cottonwood stake is amazing. We recently visited a less-active family who hasn't been to church in over a year. The mom and 12 yr old daughter are members and the 8 yr old boy wasn't baptized. The dad is not a member. We told the mom what time church was and the address and guess what? She showed up! And the son was baptized this past Sunday! They jumped into activity so quickly it was so cool. Then we visited them yesterday and all of them made comments that they don't fight as much and there is a better spirit in their home when they go to church.
I am blessed every day. I see miracles every day. I love this gospel and I am so grateful to serve another 9 months!

Exchanges with Sister Richardson! 

No comments:

Post a Comment