Monday, April 20, 2015

Important lessons!

My week was long and good. I am getting sick again. I think my body
isn't used to being this exhausted. I thought I would be fine
considering my lack of sleep before my mission but this work is a
completely different ballgame. Sister Britton and I decided that we've
been gaining too much weight so we are giving up candy and lowering
our sugar intake. We figured going cold turkey on all sugar would be
insane! Hahahaa
Mic**lle is on fire! She is so pumped for her baptism this Saturday!
We just finished teaching her everything she has to know before she
gets baptized. I wish everyone could know Mic**lle and know how
amazing she is. She is so prepared and so self-motivated.
I love teaching. I love being able to recognize my talents while
serving others. I have discovered my love of taking care of other
people. I have recognized my desire to serve. I have noticed my kind
and gentle heart and the compassion that I have for those around me.
There were so many times in my life when I thought that my anger and
my attitude were a strength to have. I have been so humbled while
being on my mission. I now recognize the importance of "becoming as a
little child: submissive, meek, humble". It makes me sad that I spent
so much of my life being angry and upset. I still get upset but I know
that staying upset hurts me more than anyone and it just makes
everyone around me miserable. I know that Heavenly Father wants me to
be kind to His children just as He wants others to be kind to me. I am
grateful for this life that I can become more like my Savior.
I hope everyone has a great week!

NBD...Utah just had a huge snowstorm in the middle of April!

We got to see Ale*is again!

No comments:

Post a Comment