Monday, September 28, 2015

Yesterday in testimony meeting the Bishop shared something that I
loved. He said, "If you squeeze an orange what do you expect to come
out? Orange juice right? When life gets hard and it starts to squeeze
you what you are filled with will come out. If you are filled with
love, then love will come out; if you are filled with gratitude,
gratitude will come out; if you are filled with anger, anger will come
out; if you are filled with hatred, hatred will come out. Hard times
come and how we respond to those hard times is a direct result of how
we spend our time"
I am so grateful for the lessons that I have been learning. I got
called to train a new missionary on top of being a Sister Training
Leader. I realize that what I am filled with is about to be squeezed
out! The stress of life hits us at different times but I know the Lord
is giving me a lot of responsibility because he wants me to work hard
at the end of my mission. I am grateful for the experiences that I've
had so far and the many more to come. My district leader is staying as
well and training a new missionary. I am excited to see what is said
at General Conference this weekend! EVERYONE WATCH GENERAL 

CONFERENCE! It's going to be so good.
I love you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment