Monday, September 22, 2014

I'm still in SLC!

So my new area is still in Salt Lake City and is actually in the same
zone as I was in before! I am now serving in the East Millcreek Stake
and we have 5 wards in the stake. My companion's name is Sister Brown
and she is from Northern Virginia. She is loud and fun and very
obedient. We were in the same zone before and she always tells me
about how she has wanted to be my companion ever since she met me!
Hahaaa. She has no clue what she's getting herself into!!
So in this area we live in the J***'s families basement. They have 2
sons, one is married and the other is on a mission! I love Brother and
Sister James!
L*** M***** is a recent convert who was just baptized the week before
I got here. She is from Colombia and only speaks Spanish and she is
15. Our zone leaders cover the Spanish branches here but L*** M*****
came to America to learn English and so her aunt and uncle said that
they wanted her to attend an English speaking ward and they want her
to be taught by sisters....so we have a translator at every lesson!
She is so sweet.
L**** (do not get confused from the L**** in my last area) is a spunky
and crazy less active who I LOVE! I think we are just sassy kindred
spirits!
The J******/G******* family is a referral that we got at transfer
meeting and they are golden. The Dads name is R****** and the Mom's
name is K******* and they aren't married yet. C**** is 13 and baptized
and J**** is 9 and isn't baptized and the 17 month old is named A***
and is a doll! Last night I (by I I mean the spirit) committed them to
be baptized and they said YES! We are so excited!
Once again, I love being a missionary. I love feeling Heavenly
Father's love for his children that I am serving. I am so blessed to
wear Jesus Christ's name on my chest every day. I love you all. I pray
for my family and friends and my fellow missionaries every day. 

My new address is:
2607 Mount Crest Dr.
SLC, UT. 84109

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

Pictures this week as I said goodbye to the Parleys Stake, my first area. 
My sweet Wilcox's
(The last Elder Wilcox moment...when I was leaving he kissed my hand
and started crying. I love them soo very much!)

The H**** Family! 

Sweet L****

My sweet S********* family!

The 2nd ward relief society president and her husband. The H******

B***

B***'s fellowshippers, the R******

The M*** Family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment