Monday, January 19, 2015

Yeah we have transfers tomorrow and I am freaking out. Sister Talbert
is being transferred and I have to take over the area....I have never
taken over an area. But I am grateful that I am staying. The
Cottonwood stake is really great.

H***y is continuing to be wonderful! He is progressing and he always
texts us and asks us questions about what he is reading in the Book of
Mormon and he asks us to define words. It is really great because
Sister Talbert and I have to pause, open our scriptures and look at
what he is reading. It is good practice for us.
C****r is still planning on being baptized on February 7th! We are so
excited. His inactive parents are getting really excited as well! They
are both telling their whole families about it and they are really
supporting C****r.
We added 2 new investigators this week!
L*z is in her 30's and is a mother of 3. She grew up her whole life in
Chicago!! WAHOOO! She has a hardcore accent and everything. She says
she has "scientific beliefs" so our first challenge will be to help
her have a testimony of Heavenly Father.
The other is A****s. She is 19 and does not actually live in our stake
so eventually we will have to give her up. She has a catholic
background but she has looked into the lds church for a long time and
after lots of talks and arguments with her parents they have finally
allowed her to choose for herself. But during our lesson yesterday the
spirit was so strong and she said she would like to be baptized.
GOLDEN!

Good week, sad day. I will let you know about my new companion next
week. I am doing well. I love you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment