Monday, June 1, 2015

I got transferred to Rock Springs, Wyoming!!!! Crazy. I am in my
trainer's (Sister Unrast's) old area. She is a legend here. She is
also moving up to one of my wards in 2 weeks...it will be just like
old times! I cover 2 wards here. That may seem like a lot to some
people but compared to my track record of 7 wards for the past 7
months I am so happy with just 2 wards. I am companions with Sister
Kodi Carlson from Westchester County, New York. She loves music and
movies and she is so fun.
We have picked up THREE new investigators in the 6 days that I've been
here on top of our 15+ investigators that we already had. I am
freaking out. The people in Wyoming are so humble and kind. EVERYONE
has let us into their homes. I am so blessed here. I live with a
member but she is gone a lot so Sister Carlson and I pretty much have
a house to ourselves.
It was SO hard to leave the Cottonwood stake (my last area). At
transfer meeting when I hugged Sister Masih both of us just cried
hysterically. I had been through so mjuch and grown so much in that
stake that I felt like I was leaving a part of my heart there. I still
feel like a part of me is in Illinois, and a part is in the Cottonwood
stake and the rest of me is in the middle of Wyoming. I love being a
missionary even with the goodbyes and the rejection. I know that
Heavenly Father has a plan for me and right now that plan is to be in
Rock Springs and to help the people here. I love you all. I love this
gospel and I love my Lord and Savior.


No comments:

Post a Comment